About Intermountain Bison
The Intermountain Bison pedigree includes over 45 years of American ingenuity and old-fashioned hard work. We are a family owned business dedicated to provide wholesome, nutritious buffalo products to everyone interested in the all-natural benefits of North America’s oldest and most trusted protein source. Our ranches are located in the pristine mountains and pasture lands of the American West and allow our bison herds the most natural habitat on earth. Our thousands of wild buffalo feed on grass, and are kept all natural. We don’t use hormones or nitrites, and you’ll taste the difference.
Our lineup of products includes premium bison steaks, ground bison and bison burgers, as well as great tasting, all-natural buffalo jerky!
- What is the best way to cook my bison steak?
- Find out here
- Is it okay to re-freeze by bison steaks and ground bison?
- Yes, your steaks and ground bison are packaged in state-of-the-art packaging it is okay to re-freeze after it has thawed.
- When will my order ship and be delivered?
- Orders ship via 2-day delivery service on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Orders received after 2:00 pm MST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday. We do not ship on Thursday or Friday so that your order does not thaw out over the weekend.
- If you require next-day shipping, or Saturday delivery, please call to discuss options.